In order to generate more and more conversions on your site you will have to carefully look into the traffic statistics. Google Analytics is an amazing service which can help you in a lot of ways. The fine concepts behind A/B testing are sound and have certainly been utilized within expert internet marketing for a number of years. Fundamentally, you would craft 2 web pages with somewhat different content: images, headers and other popular stuff you would want to test out. The Google Web Optimizer will compute all your split traffic and total visitors between both the pages in an equal manner. Stats are offered regarding the total number of conversions onto a special landing page, so you are able to evaluate which changes are eventually leading to more and more signups. This service usually ties directly into Google Analytics, Continue reading
The ease of accessing the websites on different device platforms is one of the hottest issues in the web development market. Though the subject is not at all new, it has taken a comparatively new approach in the light of dealing with the future opportunities. With a wide range of devices being used to access the internet, it behooves the owners to deal with the issues related to the accessibility of their websites across various oversize as well as small gadgets. The users accessing your website do not really care what type of method you use, as long as they are able to comfortably explore your website from any random device they like. The two methods namely, responsive design and adaptive design, Continue reading
Everyone wants to have a flourishing business. However, it is not at all possible without hard work and knowledge. There are several online tools using which you can take your business to a great new level. Google Analytics Multi–Channel funnels for PPC can definitely help you in generating some fine results for your business. As a webmaster, you would be aware of the fact that these multi–channel funnels are an important feature of Google Analytics, which offer more insight and detailing into conversions where the client visited a site via multiple channels including PPC. PPC Hero online wrote an amazing article, Continue reading
Introduction to Twitter Bootstrap The Twitter Bootstrap framework is gaining a lot of popularity these days! It is one of the most sought after and amazing tool kits, which are designed to kick-start your HTML website quickly. This framework normally focuses on the responsive internet designs, which implies that you don’t have to write different CSS files for different types of equipment you wish your website to be supported on. Read More: Facebook’s New Graph Search Tool Receives Mixed Reviews Why choose Twitter bootstrap?
- Twitter bootstrap has been specifically crafted with all the main modern browsers in mind and, therefore, you will not face any problem with the browser compatibility.
- It has pre-configured system layouts in addition to the styles for links, background, and body.
- It comprises of pre-defined styles for several HTML elements like table, buttons, forms, and fonts.
- The fundamental styling for different elements including footers, headers, tabs, alerts, and navigation bars are easily available within the Twitter Bootstrap tutorial.
- The typography elements like headings, quotes, and lists are actually the included flexible styles, styles for tables.
- Twitter bootstrap is enhanced through LESS preprocessor and, hence, it is much more advanced and useful.
- There are integrated Java plugins that make your work a lot easier.
- Include Twitter Bootstrap - In order to use Twitter bootstrap in the best possible way, there is just one file that you are required to include in the template, but there are plenty of varieties accessible. You can easily refer to the documentation given online in case you want to explore these options in a better way.
- Twitter Bootstrap Container - This Twitter bootstrap container class is extremely useful and crafts a centered region within the given page, which the other sites can use. This container is equivalent to crafting a frame DIV along with a static width. The benefit of this container is that it is extremely responsive and works out the best width to be used.
- Header and Navigation - By this time, you would have a suitable place to add the additional HTML code and so you can add the heading text and then craft the website’s main navigation bar. The navbar class carefully holds all the major styles for the navbar. Handling header and navigation properly is really important and you need to pay proper attention towards this aspect.
- Main Content and Sidebar - Now that you have the major navigation of the website complete, you can add the major content area and a sidebar so that more links and navigation routes can be held.
ConclusionSo, this was a quick Twitter bootstrap tutorial, which gave you some essential information on this framework. It discussed what Twitter bootstrap can offer you and how you can practice documentation. Once you go through this tutorial, you would be able to understand the functioning of the grid system. All in all, one can easily say that Twitter bootstrap is one of the finest frameworks available online, which offers plenty of benefits on the go. In case you wish to use Twitter bootstrap in your internet project, then you got to consider installing WordPress. It will help you in using all the themes easily. You should, therefore, plan everything beforehand and then get started with the documentation of this framework. With a little bit of research and hard work, one can easily work on Twitter bootstrap and generate some fine results in this industry.
In case you are planning to squeeze some extra dollars out of your existing web traffic, running different kinds of A/B tests is one thing that you need to start up. In case you possess at least 10, 000 monthly visitors, you need to consider administering 1 brand new A/B every other month. With my company we usually run 1A/B test every two weeks and even though several of the tests fail, we normally locate a winner 1 out of every 4 tests that boosts our rate of conversion by around 20 percent. One of the major ways I have been able to have amazing success is by learning the basics from other successful entrepreneurs. Every week, a suitable group of businessmen, including me, properly discuss the tests that we had failures or success with. We even share data between all of us, Continue reading
With half of the world population going online, the advent of a new, flexible, effective and well-regulated mode of online transactions has become imperative. In the light of bringing in new forms of digital currency, people are overlooking the existence of such alternative source of money in the market. Bitcoin, a relatively old, but recently popular digital crypto-currency, has managed to get its share in the present day financial market. The currency capable of buying you anything from crystal meth to a big beach house online has reached its all-time highest spot. Read More: Bitcoin Boom – What’s Behind the Stage? Last month, Bitcoin achieved its highest ever exchange rate of $147, thereby valuing to over $1.4 billion in circulation. According to Steve Hanke, an Applied Economics professor and a new currency expert at John Hopkins University, Bitcoin has the potential of becoming a bubble seeing an exponential growth over the period of time. He further quoted that for a new currency product like this, it is quite difficult to identify the bubble beforehand and one needs to step back and see what is actually going on. Bitcoin has experienced a boom as well as a bust in the history. Several newspapers and websites reported that the recent gush could be due to the financial crisis in Cyprus, although there is very less evidence for this other than a small prickle in domestic Google searches. In this regard, Hanke’s opinion was quite different, which is evident from his quoting, “Many financial newspapers may be reporting the financial problems in Cyprus as the main reason behind this sudden surge, but if the trading volumes of the past 30 days is considered, the spike concentrated in the United States only can easily and clearly be noticed.” What I think actually happened is that the Bitcoin speculators, mainly American, anticipated that the population of Cyprus would make use of Bitcoin as an escape route from their financial condition. The American speculators were just anticipating that this change would occur. So, since the Bubble is still flying out in the air, should you buy Bitcoin or sell what you already have before it bursts? Here is a breakdown of the possibilities that might happen in the times to come.
- Bad News Bursts the BubbleAs evident from the history, Bitcoin has experienced a rapid rise and fall on the basis of the media hype and has greatly been affected by security breaches. The biggest crash that it experienced was during 2011, following the hack of Mt. Gox, the world’s biggest Bitcoin exchange. Indeed, the brief outage on the exchange a few days back caused another drop in the Bitcoin exchange rate, proving its vulnerable condition. Theft is yet another major concern that can cause a dramatic drop in the currency rates. Since Bitcoin are just lines of codes in literal form, they can be easily stolen from any computer. Moreover, there isn’t any central bank for issuing the money and regulating it, which also means that there is no way back.
- People are BoredIt is more of a social media bubble that is being identified in this case. The exchange rates correlate extraordinarily well with the related Twitter mentions. With the entire buzz around the Twitter land and the exchange rate soaring at a fast pace, there is a very small reason for people to give up or spend whatever money they have in the form of Bitcoin. That works quite fine until the bad news cycles run through and the demand tumbles.
- Digital Currency Gets More CompetitiveLet us assume that Bitcoin is a 100% credible currency and its supply will not wither away until 2150. It sounds like a pretty sure thing. There is one thing that people don’t realize now which is that almost anyone can launch his/her own coin. Even I can come up with my currency, the “Zach Coin”. The point worth noting here is that there are literally no barriers or limitations to entry into this industry and involves a very low startup cost. Today, there is only one mover and he is limiting the supply with his own rules of the currency game. If it attracts people, playing in the private currency sphere would be a very competitive thing. Someone, at some point of time in the future, will come up with an alternative and you will be flooded with lots of different varieties of coins. This could probably be the next thing that can break the bubble. Google investing in Bitcoins biggest competitor, open coin could be very much the beginning of the revolution.
- Government Cracks DownOne of the primary concerns that poses a threat to the cyber-currency is the interference of the government, which can crack down on the exchanges like Mt.Gox (learn more about the FBI investigations in the past). Bitcoin alone does not really add up to anything. However, if you are talking about a whole lot of similar providers, there will be more that the central bankers will have to worry about in the future. It is simply out of pure competition in the financial market. Since central banking is now a state monopoly and such monopolies normally guard their territory well, they will find all kinds of reasons to oppose it. Whether it is regarded as a black market activity or an activity that destabilizes the financial system or simply a threat of a major challenger, the government may break the bubble in the times to come.
ConclusionIn the end, I may be wrong by suggesting that the bubble is going to burst, but I admit that there is a strong chance that I may stand to be correct again. I don’t actually wear robes and have a crystal ball to foretell the future of the currency. However, what I know is that there’s too much uncertainty clouding up on the currency that can surely make it a risky affair for you to invest in at this point of time.
No matter if you are new to A/B testing or a seasoned expert, there are some crucial things that you need to know about A/B testing. All these things are quite important for qualifying the user experience. A/B testing is the precise testing of 2 different designs of a site. It is quite similar to clinical trials of different prescription drugs, in which 1 group of test subjects is given the experimental drug and the other one is given the “placebo” which hardly has any treatment potential, Continue reading
By now, you must be quite familiar with the cliché that “Content is the King” of the web world. That may still be the case, but there are certain limits that even a King has to deal with. With each passing day and constant augmentation in the internet speeds, the collective impatience of the internet users tends to multiply and grow direr. There are only a few of them who can tolerate the delay of a few minutes in loading the media files or only the content, while the others might not just be able to deal with a lag of even a couple of seconds. No matter how pleasing your web content may be, Continue reading
When the topic about Bitcoin online currency is discussed, a currency that isn’t backed by any government and is operated on the basis of certain mathematical rules, the coverage often shifts towards either its surging value or the fact that it can come out as a handy medium for purchasing crystal meth online. One of the biggest debates that continue to persist in the present day Bitcoin community is, “Where will the Bitcoin stand in the future?” Well, here is how I approach towards this question. Ten years down the line, Bitcoins would either be of no worth or will be of a lot more worth than what they are now. There is absolutely no middle ground for the virtual currency. If Bitcoin continues to work in a similar way as it is now and keeps on getting its share of users and a stable value, Continue reading
In the present day technology centered world, the clashes between Ruby on Rails and PHP programmers for the supremacy of their programming language are very frequent. Comparing the two is in a way more like comparing apples with oranges, but it would be considered much worthy if it could help in ending the incessant clashes. Thus, comparing them would not be a bad option to bring out the probable differences and announce the winner. Continue reading